Friday, December 10, 2010

Help!

Well, it's actually another Beatles song I'm interested in ...

I'm working (belatedly; it's a time-consuming business not making bomb threats against a national newspaper) on a submission for Savannah Ganster's Love project.

What I need - quickly - is as many people as possble from around the world to record themselves singing the chorus from the Beatles song "All you need is love". Just these words:

All you need is love
All you need is love
All you need is love, love
Love is all you need.



I'm going to mash it up into an international chorus for world peace ;-) Or something like that.

Don't worry about being in time, in tune, at the right pitch or anything like that. I will use your voice as part of an internet chorus - it will all be processed electronically, so don't worry about how good you sound! I know people get nervous about singing in public - don't be. I'm going to get my kids to do it - if you have some, why not get them too?

Thing is, the project is already a bit overdue and I need your voice ASAP. So don't spend an age agonizing or practising - send an mp3 (or any other sound) file to jonathan.powles@gmail.com. Please! It will only take a minute and the outcome will be something lovely and genuinely international.

3 comments: